Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Teacher, Scholar

I couldn't be more proud of you. Knowing things is important, but sharing that knowledge is even better. I know that you said Joe was pestering you a bit while you were teaching his class, but I think he was just showing his pride in you.

I guess all those whale books and models were worth it.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julie Schuman
Date: Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 1:50 PM
Subject: [1Dagim] Dagim Photos
To: Dagim Parents

Hi Dagim Parents,

I hope you are all enjoying the break and had a wonderful Chanukah.  Below is a link to photos from Chanukah celebrations, our send-off party for Sabrina and her brother Bennett (they should be arriving in Israel very soon!), and a special lesson on whales taught by Jack Goldberg (Joe's brother.) 

I will send out an email soon with Sabrina's email address and other contact information.  As a class, we will be video-chatting and writing letters with Sabrina.  We will all miss her very much and we wish her and her family a safe and fabulous semester in Israel.   

Wishing you a happy and healthy 2009! 

Julie 




No comments: